Non-student membership prices from 01 August 2017
From 1 August 2017 we will be making some slight adjustments to our non-student membership prices.
From 1 August 17 there will be a small increase in our membership rates across our non-student categories for the first time in 3 years. Membership rates will increase by £1 a month, helping us to continue to offer the first-class service our members have come to expect.
Over the past 3 years we are proud to have made significant improvements to the facilities and services we offer our members whilst keeping our non-student membership prices frozen.
- CV Gym Refurbishment: The CV Gym now features 102 pieces of top of the range cardio equipment from Precor in a sleek redesigned space.
- Classes: We’ve increased the number of group exercise classes to over 90 a week and added offerings from Les Mills and BeachBody Live
- Upgrade to Velocity Indoor Cycling Studio: Our indoor cycling classes now take place in the new and improved Velocity studio which now can offer both instructor and virtual classes, features brand new Keiser m3i bikes, improved air conditioning and lighting.
- The Vaults: We’ve installed new top of the range flooring, improved the quality of the equipment available and the overall layout of the Vaults.
- Enhanced changing facilities: Another sauna has been installed, this time in Female Change 2, as part of an overhaul of their design, including updated plush interiors.
Other projects currently underway include the extensive refurbishment of our Salle Studio space and renovations to our squash courts. In the coming weeks, we’ll also be bringing you news of some other changes which we believe will significantly improve our member experience. In particular, we are pleased to let you know that plans are in place to extend our opening hours next semester, watch out for further information on these changes in the coming weeks.
And, we’re pleased to inform members that the monthly cost for anyone with a 12 month Direct Debit membership will not change until they renew their membership, allowing them to enjoy their current rate for the rest of their contract. Plus if you choose to renew your membership before the 1 August, you will be able to take advantage of the 2016/17 rates.
As we move into another year at Sport & Exercise, we remain dedicated to bringing our customers the world-class experience they have come to expect from us and think members old and new will be thrilled with the results.