FREE wellness classes on Thursday 4 March 2021
To mark the University's mental health day on Thursday 4 March we are running two 30-minute wellness sessions; an introduction to Yoga and an introduction to Capacitar Tai Chi.
|Class||When||Time||How to register?|
|Introduction to Capacitar Tai Chi (based on a simple form with verbal visualisation)||Thursday 4 March 2021||12:25pm to 12:55pm||Registration now closed|
|Introduction to Yoga (holistic practice - synchronising the breath with movement and postures)||Thursday 4 March 2021||1pm to 1:30pm||Registration now closed|
No equipment required. We recommend you wear comfortable gym clothes and have a bottle of water nearby.
- The sessions are free and available to all University of Edinburgh staff and students.
- You don't need to have any previous experience.
- To register you will need to complete the online form which asks for your name and University of Edinburgh email.
- Registration will close at 9am on Thursday 4 March so please sign up before then if you want to take part.
- The Zoom link and passcode will be emailed to all that have registered on the morning of Thursday 4th March. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can choose to do one or both of the classes as the link will be the same for both.