Exercise classes and boot camps
Classes are free to all members and we also run outdoor bootcamps which are open to both members and non-members.
Classes are free to all members and are available to book online up to 3 days in advance.
Semester 2 timetable from Wednesday 4 January to Friday 26 May 2023
|Monday||6pm to 6:40pm||Weighted circuits|
|Tuesday||1:15pm to 1:45pm||Introduction to weightlifting|
|Wednesday||5:45pm to 6:15pm||Boxing circuit|
|Thursday||1:15pm to 1:45pm||Introduction to weightlifting|
|Friday||1:15pm to 1:45pm||Circuits|
How to book?
- All bookings should be made online using the below link.
- Once you are on the 'Sport & Exercise Online Booking Service' make sure to log in first (all members need to be registered on the online booking site - Help on how to register)
- Select the 'classes' option
- Use the drop-down to select Easter Bush
- You have the option to select your preferred class or you can just leave it as 'all classes'
- Select the date you want to visit and then click 'search'
- You will then see if there is availability for your class and if there is you can click the 'add to the basket' button
- Tick to accept the terms and conditions and then click 'proceed'
- Then remember to click the 'confirm your booking' link
Make a class booking through our booking system
Our classes are popular and do fill up quickly so if you cannot attend a class you have booked please cancel as soon as you can to give others the chance to book.
Why not get active outdoors with our bootcamps?
Join us for a one-of-a-kind, challenging and motivational workout in a unique setting! Suitable for all ability levels and open to members and non-members!