Our bootcamps are a one-of-a-kind workout which take place in a unique outdoor setting and are suitable for all ability levels!
Our bootcamps are a fun mixture of circuit training, HIIT, sport-style drills and bodyweight exercises. You will be led through these by our expert instructors who will lead and motivate you through these hard-hitting and exciting workouts.
Our team of experts will make sure that you’re doing the most effective exercises to maximise your training time no matter what your goal is – weight loss, body toning or improving your strength and stamina.
Our bootcamps are suitable for all abilities. All you need is a desire to take the challenge of training outdoors in the fresh air and have fun at the same time!
|How to book?
Tuesday 5 March to Thursday 4 April 2024
|Twice a week for 5 weeks (Tuesday & Thursday)
|6.00pm to 7.00pm
|Meet at PLAE lockers on the running track
Book early to avoid disappointment as there are a limited number of spaces available.
£40 for the 5-week block
No equipment is required – just come along with a bottle of water and heaps of energy!
- No email or phone bookings can be taken for bootcamps at this time.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- All bookings must be made online.
Guidelines for attending a bootcamp session
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Please come dressed appropriately for the outdoors - remember the Scottish weather is unpredictable!
- There will be no access to changing room facilities so please arrive ready to train, however, you can use the toilets.
- Please bring water and a towel with you, we can not supply this.
- Non-members should also note that our terms and conditions apply to all guests.
Cancellation of bootcamps
Sport & Exercise reserves the right to cancel the bootcamps up to three days before the start date if numbers are insufficient or if facility concerns arise.