Indoor Cycling Instructor (Level 2)
This course will teach you everything that you need to know to teach a fun, safe, effective, indoor cycling studio classes.
YMCA Level 2 Award/Certificate in Instructing Group Indoor Cycling
Our team of highly qualified and experienced tutors and assessors will support you through your training programme making each step of your journey an enjoyable experience.
These qualifications are mapped directly to:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) professional standards for a Group Indoor Cycling Instructor.
Award – for those who already have a Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing or Group Exercise
Certificate – includes a theory section - for those over 16 years of age with no prior qualifications
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in an indoor cycling studio
- How to program safe and effective exercise for a range of clients
- How to communicate with and motivate clients
- How to plan, structure an Indoor Cycling based exercise program
- How to effectively deliver an indoor Cycling class
- Identify how music enhances the experience
Format & Assessment
The Award/Certificate in Indoor cycling Instructor course involves a two-day tutor-led course followed by a one-day practical Instructing assessment.
In addition, for those registered on the certificate course, you will also complete a distance learning theory section including an Anatomy & Physiology (30 question multiple choice) assessment and online workbooks.
- Award (already have a Level 2 Gym or ETM) - £199
- Certificate (over 16 and no prior qualifications)- £299
The Pleasance Sport & Gym Complex, 46 Pleasance, Edinburgh, EH8 9TJ
|Course||Course dates||Assessment dates||How to book?|
|Level 2 Award/Certificate in Indoor Cycling||21 & 22 January 2023||29 January 2023||Book here|