An update on our service offering following the Scottish Government announcement regarding tighter Coronavirus restrictions coming into force from midnight 04 January 2021.
- The Pleasance Sport Complex and Gym will be closed to members until at least Monday 01 February 2021.
- The Easter Bush Gym will be closed to members until at least Monday 01 February 2021.
- The St Leonard’s Land Swimming Pool will be closed to members until at least Monday 01 February 2021.
- New gym membership registration has been temporarily suspended until we have confirmation on when we will be able to reopen.
- Peffermill will operate on selected days for clients who are able to continue training under Government guidelines.
- Firbush Outdoor Centre will be closed until at least Monday 01 February 2021
- FASIC Sport & Exercise Medicine Clinic will operate a virtual first approach for services that we are able offer in keeping with our Governing Body guidance. Face to face appointments will be offered where deemed essential.
Updates on our service offer during Government Coronavirus restrictions.
View our online resources to help keep you active and boost your mood.
Visit the Playerlayer webshop for your training essentials.
FASIC is our Sport & Exercise Medicine Clinic and offers Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Sports Medicine and Sports Massage appointments.
The University of Edinburgh is among the country’s leading sporting universities.
Find out about our state-of-the-art gym spaces, our jam-packed weekly class timetable and amazing indoor sports facilities.
The University of Edinburgh's Peffermill playing fields boasts some of the finest sports pitches in Scotland.
Members can use the University's 25-metre six-lane swimming pool during allocated times.
Gym memberships are available to staff and students of the University of Edinburgh as well as the tenants of Roslin Innovation Centre.
We have two climbing facilities at the Pleasance the Tower climbing wall and the Rock bouldering area.
Firbush is open to the students and staff of the University of Edinburgh and the wider community.