- Member and customer access to The Pleasance Sport Complex and Gym, Easter Bush Gym, St Leonard's Land Swimming Pool and Firbush Outdoor Centre is suspended.
- Peffermill is operating on selected days for clients who are able to continue training under Government guidelines.
- FASIC Sport & Exercise Medicine Clinic will operate a virtual first approach for services that we are able offer in keeping with our Governing Body guidance. Face to face appointments will be offered where deemed essential.
Updates on our service offer during Government Coronavirus restrictions.
View our online resources to help keep you active and boost your mood.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for our whole community.
Helping the University of Edinburgh students, staff and the wider community with their back health
Prevention, diagnoses, treatment and management of your injury to ensure you are at your best, every day.
- Video: Performance Sport at The University of Edinburgh
- Discover the world-class Performance Sport Programmes at the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is among the country’s leading sporting universities.
Visit the Playerlayer webshop for your training essentials.
Find out about our state-of-the-art gym spaces, our jam-packed weekly class timetable and amazing indoor sports facilities.
The University of Edinburgh's Peffermill playing fields boasts some of the finest sports pitches in Scotland.
Members can use the University's 25-metre six-lane swimming pool during allocated times.
Gym memberships are available to staff and students of the University of Edinburgh as well as the tenants of Roslin Innovation Centre.
We have two climbing facilities at the Pleasance the Tower climbing wall and the Rock bouldering area.
Firbush is open to the students and staff of the University of Edinburgh and the wider community.