How to apply
Apply via the University's online application system - EUCLID.
Applications are submitted through the University’s online application system EUCLID and we cannot make an offer of a place without a fully completed application. You do not have to complete the application in one session - you can save your progress and return to complete the form later. When uploading documents, please keep file sizes small to improve processing time and name all files appropriately. For example: Transcript, Reference 1, English Language Certificate.
If you need help with making your application please contact us:
Our flexible online framework means that working professionals can pursue professional development in a variety of forms while continuing to fulfil professional commitments. See the Programme link below for further details.
Our modular courses are offered as single courses with multiple start dates throughout the year. Enhance your career by taking up to 50 credits:
- Postgraduate Professional Development (PPD) in Data Science, Technology and Innovation
Applications are also now being accepted for the following suite of programmes for September 2019:
- MSc in Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc in Data Science, Technology and Innovation with Specialism in Medical Informatics
- PG Diploma in Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- PG Certificate in Data Science, Technology and Innovation
Entry requirements can be found on the University’s Degree Finder page for the programme .
You need to gather and upload the following supporting information, with English translations where applicable:
- A degree certificate
- If you are yet to graduate, a formal letter from your university can be uploaded in place of a degree certificate to secure a conditional offer
- A transcript of your degree certificate, or an interim transcript if you are yet to graduate, which provides details of degree examinations passed and the marks and grades awarded
- Two signed and dated letters of reference which are on headed paper
- An English language certificate from within the last two years, if applicable