College Office: Academic Affairs Section
The Academic Affairs team provide administrative support to the College Office in a number of areas.
- Learning and teaching policy and support for the Dean of Learning and Teaching for all taught programmes (undergraduate and taught postgraduate).
- Support for the Dean of Students for postgraduate research students.
- On-course student administration (undergraduate, taught postgraduate and research postgraduate), including regulations, concessions and assessment.
- Quality assurance and support for the Dean, Quality Assurance for all taught and research programmes.
- Academic collaborations.
The section provides administrative support for the following College Committees:
- Learning and Teaching Committee
- Researcher Training Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Library Committee
- SRUC (SAC) Accreditation Committee
See the Academic Affairs Team on the Staff List