The College Office teams provide central administrative and management services for the College of Science and Engineering.
Our responsibilities include:
- central admissions and administration for undergraduate and postgraduate students in Science & Engineering
- on-course administration for all students
- administration of promotions and other academic staff affairs
- estates, finance, procurement and human resources services for the College
- public engagement and communications services for the College
- support for research and strategic projects
- a number of other cross-College or cross-University programmes
Office opening hours: 9.00am - 5.00 pm (Mon-Fri)
The senior management team at the College of Science & Engineering.
The College Office is organised into several support teams with varying roles and responsibilities.
College Office: Academic Affairs Section
The Academic Affairs team provide administrative support to the College Office in a number of areas.
Staff profiles of our most senior administrative staff.