Bursaries & Scholarships
A number of potential sources of funding are available to those who are interested in applying for the MSc in Animal Biosciences.
For details of potential sources of funding, visit the University of Edinburgh scholarships pages. Some examples of funding available to overseas students are given below.
- The Scottish Executive Saltire Scholarship Programme offers awards to students from China, India, Canada and the United States of America.
- The Chevening Scholarship Scheme supports MSc students at the University of Edinburgh. These awards are managed by the British Council, and the British Council offices in each student's home country should be contacted for funding.
- Students from Commonwealth countries can apply for Commonwealth Scholarships.
- The Government of Japan sponsors the Japan/World Bank Graduates Scholarship Programme which is open to applicants of a World Bank member country.
- The University of Edinburgh has Masters Scholarships for students from several countries, with Canada, China, India and the USA currently targeted.
Information on Studentships from the University of Edinburgh is available online.
You can view information on awards from other sources by visiting www.scholarship-search.org.uk/.