Knowledge Exchange and Impact
We work alongside researchers to enable engagement with potential beneficiaries at all stages of project development to enable impact from research.
- Provide resources on how to develop impact in research, available on our Engagement for Impact Hub.
- Run learning events and workshops for researchers on how to engage organisations and members of the public in research.
- Broker relationships with research users in the public, private and third sectors through events and meetings.
- Provide funding for knowledge exchange activities via the Economic and Social Research Council Impact Acceleration Account and the CAHSS Knowledge and Exchange Grant.
- Advise on how to source external funding to achieve research impact.
- Provide bespoke support for engagement with policy and impact development for colleagues in CAHSS - for other Colleges we can sign post to support.
- Convene the University's Research Impact Network.
The University Strategy 2030 emphasises the importance of engaging externally to enable our research to make the world a better place.
Engagement for Impact Hub (EASE login required)