Covid-19 and research
Edinburgh Research Office, College Research Offices and School Research Offices continue to provide support during this period of remote working. Whether your research is on Covid-19 or in any discipline, find out how we can help.
Information for researchers
The Covid-19 and research SharePoint site brings together content from across the University.
Access is for for University of Edinburgh staff only. Please let us know if there is content we could add.
On the site you will find:
Support for researchers
- Edinburgh Research Office service during remote working
- Find your Research Funding Specialist
- Find your Research Grants Administrator
- Find funding opportunities in all disciplines
- Guidance on doing research and knowledge exchange during physical distancing
- FAQ with answers to the questions we are most commonly asked about doing research during remote working
- Guide to using MS Teams to collaborate on a research grant application
- Covid-19 fast track open access publication
- View calls for Covid-19 related research.
- We have collated and linked to available information from research funders with regards to the evolving situation with Covid-19.
- Covid-19 funding calls on Research Professional and Science Business
Our Covid-19 research
- View projects and activities across the University
- Share your project or activity
- Our Covid-19 research in the news
- Blogs and news on Covid-19 research from around the University.
Our response as a University
Find out how The University of Edinburgh community, researchers and experts are responding to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
University guidance and FAQS for staff and students