Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team
We work alongside researchers to enable engagement with policy makers, practitioners, industry and the public. We focus mainly on the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
We are networked across the College, the wider University and with a wide range of external stakeholders which enables us to connect researchers with one another and with research users.
- Provide advice on developing pathways to impact.
- Run learning events on knowledge exchange.
- Broker relationships with research users in the public, private and third sectors through events and meetings.
- Are the first point of contact for CAHSS researchers interested in licensing out intellectual property or setting up a company.
- Provide funding for knowledge exchange activities via the CAHSS Knowledge Exchange and Impact Grant and the University’s Economic and Social Research Council Impact Acceleration Account.
- Advise on how to source external funding to achieve research impact.
- Coordinate a network of Knowledge Exchange professional services colleagues in CAHSS.
|Name (sorted in ascending order)||Role||Phone number|
|Madeleine Beveridge||Knowledge Exchange and Impact Coordinator||Madeleine.Beveridge@ed.ac.uk||0131 6509370|
|Mara Götz||Knowledge Exchange Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org||0131 650 9013|
|Anne Sofie Laegran||Head of Knowledge Exchange and Impactemail@example.com||0131 651 4203|
|Dr Shonagh McEwan||Knowledge Exchange and Communications Advisorfirstname.lastname@example.org||0131 651 4211|
|Dr Fiona Murray||Public Engagement Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Fiona Pilgrim||Business Engagement Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lucy Ridley||Public Engagement Administratoremail@example.com|
|Clare Sowney||Business Development Manager - CAHSSfirstname.lastname@example.org||0131 651 4388|