Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team
We work alongside researchers to enable engagement with policy makers, practitioners, industry and the public.
We are well networked across the University and with a wide range of external stakeholders which enables us to connect researchers with one another and with research users.
- Provide platforms for researchers to engage with the public including at the Edinburgh Festivals.
- Run learning events and provide advice on how to engage and develop research impact.
- Broker relationships withresearch users in the public, private and third sectors through events and meetings.
- Provide funding for projects via the CAHSS Knowledge Exchange and Impact Grant, the University’s Economic and Social Research Council Impact Acceleration Account.
- Advise on how to source external funding for engagement with research.
- Coordinate networks of colleagues working in public engagement and knowledge exchange.
|Name (sorted in ascending order)||Role|
|Mara Götz||Knowledge Exchange Administratoremail@example.com|
|Anne Sofie Laegran||Head of Knowledge Exchange and Impactfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tracy Ann Lonie||Public Engagement Administrator||Tracy.Lonie@ed.ac.uk|
|Dr Shonagh McEwan||Knowledge Exchange and Communications Advisoremail@example.com|
|Dr Fiona Murray||Public Engagement Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Taryn Murray||Knowledge Exchange and Impact Coordinatoremail@example.com|