Freedom of information


If you did not receive the information or level of service that you expected, or are otherwise dissatisfied with the University's handling of your request, you can complain to the University.

To do this please contact the Records Management Section, giving full details of the original request and any response(s) you received.

Once we have processed your complaint we will let you know the outcome.

Records Management Section

Contact details

Further action

After you have received our response, if you are still dissatisfied you can contact the relevant Commissioner

If your request was made under the Data Protection Act, contact the Information Commissioner:

Information Commissioner's webpage

If your request was made under the Scottish Freedom of Information Act or the Scottish Environmental Information Regulations, contact the Scottish Information Commissioner.

Scottish Information Commissioner's website