Senior Teaching Coordinator (Statistics)
Before joining the University of Edinburgh, I was a postdoctoral researcher in Statistics and Machine Learning at the German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases in Bonn (Germany) where I worked on causality.
Prior to that, I obtained a PhD in Statistics from the University of Glasgow, a first-class BSc (Hons) in Statistics from the University of Glasgow, and a Laurea (BSc) in Statistical Sciences from the University of Bologna (Italy) with grade 110 cum laude / 110.
Awards and honours:
- The first recipient of a Biometrika PhD Studentship by the Biometrika Trust, which funded my PhD studies at the University of Glasgow
- PSI (Statisticians in the Pharmaceutical Industry) prize 2014 for the best honours dissertation in Statistics, University of Glasgow
- Data analysis for Psychology in R 1
- Research Methods and Statistics 1
- Research Methods and Statistics 2
- Research Methods and Statistics 3
- Multivariate Statistics and Methodology using R