- Bak TH, Long MR, Vega-Mendoza M, Sorace A. (2016) Novelty, Challenge, and Practice: The Impact of Intensive Language Learning on Attentional Functions. PLoS One. Published on-line 27 April 2016.
- Bak TH, Nissan J, Allerhand M, Deary IJ (2014) Does Bilingualism Influence Cognitive Ageing? Annals of Neurology 75 (6): 959-63.
- Alladi S, Bak TH, Duggirala V, Surampudi B, Shailaja M, Shukla AK, Chaudhuri JD, Kaul S (2013). Bilingualism delays age at onset of dementia, independent of education and immigration status. Neurology 81 (22):1938-1944.
- Bak TH, Chandran S (2012) What wires together, fires together: Verbs, Actions and Neurodegeneration in Motor Neuron Disease. Cortex, 48, 9367-944.
- Skye is the limit – or, the power of mad ideas
- Sceptics and believers – or, how to find a path through confounding variables in bilingualism research
- Bilingualism and cognitive functions in brain diseases: from dementia to stroke
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Year 2)
- Disorders of Language Functions (MSc)
- Clinical Cognitive Neuroscience (MSc in Integrative Neuroscience)
- Dementia (for medical students)
Tuesday 3pm - 5pm
Current PhD students supervised
- Reham Al Rassi
- Ramune Margeviciute
- Seok Hui Ooi
- Lihua Xia
- Eva-Maria Schnelten
- Angela de Bruin
- Monica de Icaza Valenzuela
- Harriet Ingle
- Catherine Jordan
- Anna Jones (PhD Molecular & Clinical Medicine)
Past PhD students supervised
- Madeleine Long