Graduated with a Master's Degree in FIlm Directing, Edinburgh College of Art, University of Edinburgh (2016-2017)
Conferred with the following awards during his studies.
- GREAT Scholarship
- Principal's GoAbroad Fund
- Creative Skillset Production Fund
Responsibilities & affiliations
Creative Director of the Entreprenurship Society now Edinburgh Entrepreneurs, University of Edinburgh (2016-2017)
1) Researcher, EDINA, University of Edinburgh
o Engaging and researching the practices of PhD students across the University of Edinburgh.
o Informing software development by reflecting PhD research and thesis writing process.
o Reflecting & reporting on the usefulness, appropriateness, and usability of Hiberlink technologies.
o Undertaking qualitative research in a market research context.
o Summarizing, Updating, reporting the data collected
o Supporting Design and development of technologies created for PhD students.
- Edinburgh International Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival
- Developed and Performed a Forum Theatre Event at Moray House School of Education, The University of Edinburgh on the topic “Exploring Black British Experiences”