Chancellors Fellow - Lecturer
Room 2.13, Dugald Stewart Building
- 3 Charles Street, Edinburgh
- Post code
- EH8 9AD
I work Wednesdays and Fridays. I am not contactable on other days.
- Middle English (Sounds and Spelling, Dialects)
- History of Scots (new from 2016/17)
- Methods in Dialectology (Historical Dialectology)
- Linguistics and English Language 1 (Morphology)
I have no fixed office hour. I am always happy to arrange appointments by email, or feel free to come see me on spec.
Current PhD students supervised
History of English; historical phonology; historical dialectology; digital humanities