Academic Governance Officer
I joined the University of Edinburgh in December 2016. Prior to joining the University of Edinburgh I worked in the political sector.
- MSc, University of Edinburgh (2013)
- MA (Hons) University of Glasgow (2011)
Responsibilities & affiliations
To support the Head Academic and Student Administration, College Deans and the Academic Administrator for Governance and QAE by taking college office-level administrative responsibility for:
- Proactively leading the administration of programme management and taught collaborative agreements, ensuring best fit within the university and national regulatory frameworks;
- Supporting strategic planning for learning and teaching and quality assurance (QA) through the provision of data, reports, desk-based research, and monitoring the delivery of operational and action plans and reviews;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the College’s procedures and guidance related to academic programme governance, QA and administration;
- Providing administrative support to College committees, forums and working groups.