Stakeholder Engagement Manager
- Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences
- Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic
- Euan MacDonald Centre for Motor Neuron Disease Research
Pamela is the Stakeholder Engagement Manager for the Anne Rowling Clinic, Euan MacDonald Centre and the MS Society Edinburgh Centre for MS Research. This is a wide-ranging role that covers websites, social media, tours and events. She will also lead on the development of a programme of engagement with our local community. Her role can be broadly be summarised as external engagement.
Pamela has been a member of staff at the Anne Rowling Clinic since 2013. She has a broad range of administrative, financial and HR skills.
Responsibilities & affiliations
- External digital communications for the Anne Rowling Clinic, Euan MacDonald Centre, and the MS Society Edinburgh Centre for MS Research
- Monitoring of all inboxes, websites and social media associated with the above
- Organise and co-organise a range of internal and external events
- Primary contact for the above centres
- Development of community engagement programme