Mr Mihail Vatsov (LLB summa, cum laude (The Hague University of Applied Sciences), LLM (Maastricht University), LLM (European University Institute))
Thesis title: Making international fisheries conservation law: What role for the EU?
EU law (ordinary) course International law (ordinary) course
Open to PhD supervision enquiries?
EU external action
International fisheries law and the Common Fisheries Policy
EU constitutional law
Law of international organisations
Employment Network Event 2018 - The Hague University of Applied Sciences - EU law panel
Symposium on External Challenges for the Common Fisheries Policy; 11 May 2018, The University of Edinburgh - http://www.europaresearchgroup.ed.ac.uk/page-3183
- Symposium on External Challenges for the Common Fisheries Policy; 11 May 2018, The University of Edinburgh
- Resolving the Tensions between EU Trade and Non-Trade Objectives: Actors, Norms, and Processes - workshop on the externalization of trade and non-trade objectives through EU trade law and policy on 10 November 2017 at Utrecht University
- Innovating for Change in Global Fisheries Governance - Friday 23 September 2016 (K. G. Jebsen Centre for the Law of the Sea (JCLOS) at UiT The Arctic University of Norway)
- Bicameralism under Pressure: Constitutional Reform of National Legislatures - 2-3 May 2016, Global Symposium in Memory of Gabriella Angiulli on the topic “Bicameralism under Pressure: Constitutional Reform of National Legislatures“, organised by the LUISS Center on Parliamentary Studies in cooperation with the International Society of Public Law (ICON-S), the Younger Comparativists Committee of the American Society of Comparative Law and the Department of National and Supranational Public Law, at the University of Milan.
- The preliminary reference to the Court of Justice of the European Union by Constitutional Courts, held at LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome on 28-29 March 2014 in memory of Gabriella Angiulli
The EU’s failed attempt to innovate with Regulation 1026/2012 (2017) 84 Marine Policy 300
Case Report on Council of the European Union v European Commission, Judgment, Case C-73/14; ECLI:EU:C:2015:663; ILEC 090 (CJ 2015) 2017 Oxford Reports on International Law in EU Courts
European Integration Through Preliminary Rulings? The Case of the Bulgarian Constitutional Court (2015) 16(6) German Law Journal 1592-1622
The Mackerel War: Testing the Limits of the Exclusive Jurisdiction of the Court of Justice under Article 344 TFEU 39(6) European Law Review; reprinted in European Current Law (2015) 2
Kadi II: Backtracking from Kadi I? Routledge Abingdon in M Avbelj, F Fontanelli and G Martinico (eds) Kadi on Trial: A multifaceted analysis of the Kadi judgment - cited by eur-lex as doctrine to Kadi II ECJ
The complicated simplicity of the DEMO case: side effects of developments in the law’ (2014) 36 European Intellectual Property Review - cited by eur-lex as doctrine to the case
Security Council Referrals to the ICC and EU Fundamental Rights: A Test for ECJ’s Stance in Kadi I  The Hague Yearbook of International Law cited by eur-lex as doctrine to Kadi I CFI
Constitutional Change Through Euro Crisis Law: Bulgaria; Mar 2015; A Report on the implementation of the Euro-crisis measures in Bulgaria