Dugald Stewart Building
- 3 Charles Street, Edinburgh
- Post code
- EH8 9AD
- Liberty University- Master of Arts in Philosophy (2013)
- Liberty University- Bachelor of Science in Religion (2010)
Peer-Review Journal Articles
- W. David Beck and Max Andrews "God and the Multiverse: A Thomistic Modal Realism," Philosophia Christi 16 no. 1 (Summer 2014): 101-15.
- Max Lewis Edward Andrews, "Epistemological Realism and Onto-Relations," Eleutheria 3 no. 1 (2014): 35-47.
- Tyler Dalton McNabb and Max Andrews, "Belief and Trust in the Fog of War and Lies," The Ultimate Game of Thrones and Philosophy: You Think or You Die (Open Court Press: 2016). Forthcoming.
Reviews and Citations
- Review of Four Views on Divine Providence. Edited By Stanley N. Gundry and Dennis W. Jowers. Eleutheria 2 no. 2 (2013): 65-72.
- Danny Akin, Craig Blomberg, Paul Copan, Michael Kruger, Michael Licona, and Charles Quarles, “A Round Table Discussion with Michael Licona on the Resurrection of Jesus: A New Historiographical Approach.” Southeastern Theological Review 3 no. 1 (Summer 2012): 71-98.
- Review of Salvation and Sovereignty: A Molinist Approach by Kenneth Keathley. Midwestern Journal of Theology 9 no. 2 (Fall 2010): 215-217.
- Adjunct Professor, Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Philosophy of Science Tutor, PHIL080052014-5SV1SEM2, 2 sections at The University of Edinburgh (2015)
- Senior Writer and Content Administrator for philosopher, William Lane Craig (2013 - 2014)
- Intro. to Philosophy, PHIL 201, 4 sections at Liberty University (2012 - 2013)
- Graduate Assistant for W. David Beck at Liberty University (2010 - 2013)
- "Quantum Indeterminism in a Theistic Universe", forthcoming at the Fourth Annual Glasgow Philosophy of Relgion Seminar in Glasgow, Scotland (May 2016).
- "The Internal Logic of the Moral Argument" coauthored with W. David Beck. Annual Conference of the Evangelical Philosophical Society in Atlanta, GA (November 2015).
- “The Extent of Existents: Ontologies and Infinities”, presented at Tyndale Fellowship Philosophy in Cambridge, England (2 July 2015).
- “Time and Tide Wait for No Choice: a Response to Emily Paul”, presented at Tyndale Fellowship Philosophy in Cambridge, England (2 July 2015).
- “A New and Abductive Cosmological Argument” coauthored with W. David Beck. Annual Conference of the Evangelical Philosophical Society (November 2014).
- “The Ontology of Many Worlds and Thomistic Modal Realism,” presented at Tyndale Fellowship in Cambridge University, Cambridge, England (July, 2014).
- “The Suitability of Aristotelian Metaphysics for Theism” coauthored with W. David Beck, presented at the Evangelical Philosophical Society in Baltimore, MD (November 2013).
- “The Fine-Tuning of Natural Laws and Physical Constants in Multiverse Scenarios,” presented at Liberty University’s Research Symposium (April 2013).
- “God and the Multiverse” coauthored with W. David Beck, presented at the Evangelical Philosophical Society in Milwaukee, WI (November 2012).
Areas of Expertise
- Multiverse scenarios (Tegmark's demarcations)
- Philosophy of science (general)
- Philosophy of religion (general)
- The philosophy of Darwinism and intelligent design
Areas of Competence
- Philosophy of physics
- Philosophy of time
- The Alvin Plantinga Award for Best Thesis and Research (May 2013).
- Honorable Mention for the research of “The Fine-Tuning of Natural Laws and Physical Constants in Multiverse Scenarios,” Liberty University’s Research Symposium (April 2013).
- Edinburgh University Philosophical Society (2013 - Present)
- Full Member of the Evangelical Philosophical Society (2013 - Present)
- Student Member (2008 - 2013)
- Phi Sigma Tau National Honors Society for Philosophy (2012 - 2013)
- The Discovery Institute's Seminar on Intelligent Design and the Social Sciences (Seattle, WA 2010).
- Five years administrative experience with the online university course program, Blackboard.
- Several public debates available online (links upon request)