2013-16: BA with Honours in Linguistics, University of York
2016-17: MSc (Dist.) in English Language, University of Edinburgh
- Dissertation title: The diachrony of do-support in Scots
2018-present: PhD in Linguistics and English Language, University of Edinburgh
- Working project title: A comparative-syntactic study of 16th-18th century Scots and English
- Linguistics and English Language 1A
- Linguistics and English Language 2C: English in Time and Space.
- Also holding 3 lectures on Scots and Scottish English
- Linguistics and English Language 2A
- Also tutor on TutoriAll inclusive online tutorials
From February until August 2020 I am on a research visit to the University of Pennsylvania, funded by the Scottish Graduate School for Arts & Humanities.
Current project grants
PhD Studentship: AHRC Doctoral Training Partnership (managed by the Scottish Graduate School for Arts & Humanities)