Online Learning Marketing Project Manager
Floor H/East, Argyle House,
3 Lady Lawson Street
- Post code
- EH3 9DR
Lauren is the lead expert and architect of online learning marketing development projects that deliver high quality solutions and enhance the University's presence across digital platforms. She has worked for the University since 2010, and prior to taking on this role in Information Services in 2017, Lauren was Marketing and Communications Manager in the University's College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, where the majority of the University's online degrees are located. Lauren has more than 20 years' experience in marketing and media relations in higher education, the visual arts and performing arts.
PG Dip in Chinese, MA (Hons) History of Art
Lauren is involved in a range of projects relating to recruiting learners and students to the University's portfolio of online degrees and courses. Recent projects include:
- Organising the first university-wide online learning advertising campaign
- New website for short online courses (also known as MOOCs - massive open online courses) - in development
- Distance Learning at Scale
- Myth busting online learning short film series
- Conducting and filming interviews with online students and graduates
- Online learning student journeys - Review of the online learning student digital experience and delivery of a pilot.
Presented concise paper ‘Transforming working practice and impacting positively on lives through online learning’ at the World Conference for Online Learning in Dublin, November 2019.