Argyle House(Floor H - East)
3 Lady Lawson Street
- Post code
- EH3 9DS
M-F 09:00 - 16:30
Laura joined the Learning, Teaching and Web team as a Traning Coordinator in November 2017.
Prior to joining the University Laura lived and worked oversees (Australia and Canada) for several years, working primarily in the field of Human Resources.
Master of Arts in Management with Human Resource Management
Responsibilities & affiliations
Within the Learning, Teaching and Web team Laura works accross several departments, predominantely in the Digital Skills and Training team.
Digital Skills and Training responsibilities:
- Co-ordination and scheduling of the Digital Skills and Training Programme
- Recruitement and selection
- CMALT event co-ordination
- Scheduling of Ad-Hoc event
- First point of contact for the team (mailbox/UniDesk)
- Upkeep and re-design of the Digital Skills and Training website
Educational Design and Engagement:
- Co-ordination of the monthly LTW Showcase events
- Scheduling of Ad-Hoc events