- Prospective Student Web Content
- Communications and Marketing
St Leonard's Land
- Post code
- EH8 8AQ
Monday - Thursday (8:15 - 18:00)
Freya is a Content Designer working on continuous improvement projects in the Prospective Student Web Content team. She works as part of a multi-disciplinary design team that practices human-centred design to improve the digital experience for new students.
She has a BA (Hons) philosophy degree from University of York and MSc marketing degree from the University of Strathclyde. Before a career change into content design, Freya worked in a marketing role at the University of Aberdeen and most recently as a copywriter at a digital brand agency.
ContentEd conference, 3rd November 2022
- Breakout session speaker: 'Writing content for non native speakers: why the 'write in plain English' rule matters'
Content Folks, 23rd February 2023
- Speaker at an online content design meet-up
Scottish Web Folk, August 2022
- My team and I delivered a group presentation about our project with the University's Student Immigration Service
Find out about the work I've been involved in by reading the Prospective Student Web Content Team's blog.