Callum works within Digital Learning Aplications and Media as a Service Co-ordinator, supporting the Learn VLE and other services including Moodle, Collaborate and TopHat. He has also been involved with technical developments contributing towards Blogs.ed, and a stand-alone EdGEL theme for WordPress.
Additionally, Callum has professional interest in physical and digital security, website standards and UX.
Until August 2017, Callum worked with the University Website Programme, working on a range of web-related projects, including supporting EdWeb and looking after the central website search. He also worked on developing and maintaining small web-based applications for editorial staff and theming work for other University departments and units.
You should not contact Callum directly for support, please contact IS Helpline in the first instance.
- BEng (Hons) Computer Security and Forensics
- HND Computer Technical Support
Responsibilities & affiliations
- Providing support to EdWeb users
- Developing and maintaining range of web applications
Future of Web Apps 2013 (London)
MoodleMoot 2018 (Glasgow)
- Rapid collaborative prototyping enhances mobile search results - I tried out rapid collaborative prototyping and found it dramatically speeded up my design development and helped to build consensus with stakeholders in the team.
- EdGEL for blogging - I delivered a presentation that calls upon the blogging community within the University to help us solve challenges with the EdGEL.