Thesis title: Silent Trauma: The Case of Virginia Woolf and Marguerite Duras
Anna Chiari is a PhD candidate in Comparative Literature. She holds a BA in English and French literatures and languages and a Joint Master's Degree in English and American Studies from Ca' Foscari University (Venice). Before moving to The University of Edinburgh, she specialized in Comparative Literature with an MA at UCL.
Holding two MFAs in dramaturgy and screenwriting from IULM University (Milan) and Silvio D'Amico Academy of Dramatic Arts (Rome), she also works as a writer and a freelance journalist.
- MFA in Dramaturgy - Silvio D'Amico Academy of Dramatic Arts (2021)
- MFA in The Art of Storytelling - IULM University (2021)
- MA in Comparative Literature - UCL (2018)
- Joint Master's Degree in English and American Studies - Ca' Foscari University (2017)
- BA in Foreign Languages and Literatures - Ca' Foscari University (2014)
- Trauma Studies
- Life Writing: Autofiction, Autotheory, and Autobiography
- Feminist Literature