Professor Jonathan Seckl
Jonathan Seckl is the Professor of Molecular Medicine and Vice-Principal Planning, Resources and Research Policy.
Areas of responsibility as Vice-Principal Planning, Resources and Research Policy
- Overall responsibility for University-wide Research Policy
- With Directors of Planning and Finance, develop the University's Strategic Plan, oversee the annual planning round, prepare the annual budget and recommend resource allocations
- With the Director of Estates, prioritise estates projects; Chair the Estates Committee and the Space Management Group
University level committee membership
- Central Management Group
- Estates Committee
- Policy and Resources Committee
- Principal's Strategy Group
- Space Enhancement and Management Group
For Vice-Principal matters, Jonathan can be contact via his assistant Angela Penman on the telephone number below or direct by email.