Professor Charlie Jeffery
Charlie Jeffery is Professor of Politics and Senior Vice-Principal.
Areas of responsibility as Senior Vice-Principal
Oversee and play a leading role in the development of strategy and policy in the areas of:
- Responsibility for student experience, learning and teaching across the University
- Public affairs - external communications and relations with key stakeholders in education, local government and the business community
- Oversight of Development & Alumni
- Internal communications to staff and students in order to support the delivery of university-wide policy and priorities
- Co-ordination of the input of thematic Vice-Principal's into the University's annual planning round.
University level committee membership
- Ethical Fundraising Advisory Group
- Policy and Resources Committee
- Social Responsibility and Sustainability Committee
- University Executive
Charlie Jeffery can be contacted via his assistant Angela Penman on the telephone number below or direct by email.