Professor Dorothy Miell
Dorothy Miell is Vice-Principal and Head of the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Areas of responsibility
- Overall management of the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, comprising eleven separate schools and the University’s Centre for Open Learning, over 20,000 full time students and around 3,500 staff
University level committee membership
- Central Area Programme Board
- Central Management Group
- Estates Committee
- People Committee
- Principal's Strategy Group
- Library Committee (Convenor)
- BI/MI Governance Board (Convenor)
- Honorary Degrees Committee
Professor Miell can be contacted via her assistant Vicky Watters on the telephone number below, or direct by email.