Ms Melissa Highton
Melissa Highton is Director of Learning, Teaching and Web Services and Assistant Principal Online Learning.
Areas of responsibility as Assistant Principal Online Learning
- Strategic oversight of online learning, distance learning, open education and MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) across the University
- Reviewing structures for the support, governance and delivery of online learning policy and strategy across the University
- Working closely with Information Services Group (ISG), including as Business Owner for key ISG learning and teaching services
- Representation in key UK and international conferences, networks and advisory groups
- Development of partnerships with universities and technology providers
For Assistant Principal matters, Melissa can be contact via her assistant Jo Newman on the telephone number 0131 651 5991 or direct as noted below.