Jeremy Bradshaw is Professor of Molecular Biophysics and Assistant Principal Researcher Development.
Areas of responsibility as Assistant Principal Researcher Development
- Institutional oversight of research training at postgraduate and postdoctoral/early career researcher levels
- Formulation and promotion of strategic initiatives which enhance the early researcher experience and which contribute to and support attainment of the University’s objectives
- Convene the Senatus Researcher Experience Committee and the Postgraduate Student Appeals Committee
- Representation of the University on appropriate external bodies
University level committee membership
- Knowledge Strategy Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Researcher Experience Committee
For Assistant Principal matters, Jeremy can be contacted via his assistant Kim Addison on the telephone number 0131 651 4090 or direct as noted below.