Professor Jonathan Seckl
Jonathan Seckl is the Moncrieff Arnott Professor of Molecular Medicine and Senior Vice-Principal.
Areas of responsibility as Senior Vice-Principal
- Overall responsibility for University-wide Research Policy; Chair Research Policy Group and University REF Committee.
- With Directors of Planning and Finance, develop the University's Strategic Plan, oversee the annual planning round, prepare the annual budget and recommend resource contributions and allocations; Chair Fees Strategy Group.
- With the Director of Estates, develop Estates strategy and prioritise estates projects; Chair Estates Committee.
University level committee membership
- Estates Committee (Chair)
- Policy and Resources Committee
- Senior Leadership Team
- University Executive
For Vice-Principal matters, Jonathan can be contacted via his assistant Angela Penman on the telephone number below or direct by email