Professor Kim Graham
Kim Graham holds a Personal Chair of Translational Cognitive Neuroscience and is the Provost.
Areas of Responsibility as Provost
- Acts as the Chief Academic Officer of the University, providing leadership, direction and strategic evaluation of academic matters
- Responsibility for the academic, research and international remit within the three Colleges – Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Science & Engineering and Arts Humanities and Social Sciences; leading the activities of the Vice-Principal Heads of College and the Vice-Principal of Research and Enterprise and Vice-Principal International.
- Lead on the planning and budget setting for all academic affairs within the University, in alignment with successful delivery of the University of Edinburgh’s Strategy 2030.
- Responsibility for academic staff development in alignment with the values-led focus of the University of Edinburgh’s Strategy 2030
- Ensuring the promotion of a positive, inclusive academic culture across all parts of the University’s activities
- Responsibility for development of strong and effective external relationships, including successful delivery of Data Driven Innovation within the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal
- Reports directly to the Vice-Chancellor & Principal of the University and will deputise when they are not available.
Kim can be contacted via Cassie Mesouani, Senior Executive Officer, email: +44 (0)131 650 2116, or direct on the email below.