Ms Leigh Chalmers
Leigh is Vice-Principal and University Secretary.
The University Secretary is Secretary to the University Court, the University’s governing body, and has overall responsibility for a range of central professional services.
Areas of responsibility
- Secretary to the University Court, the University's governing body
- Overall management of the University Secretary's Group which comprises a range of central professional services including: communications and marketing, development and alumni, international engagement, student services, governance and legal, and strategic planning.
University level committee membership
- Estates Committee
- Exception Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Staff Experience Committee
- Policy and Resources Committee
- Senior Leadership Team
- University Executive
University Secretary's Group home page
Leigh can be contacted via her assistant Ruth Cooper on the telephone number below, or direct by email.
Ms. Leigh Chalmers
Vice-Principal and University Secretary
- University of Edinburgh
- University Secretary's Office
- Work: +44(0)131 6502144
- Email: Leigh.Chalmers@ed.ac.uk
- Post Code
- EH8 9YL