Contact information and how we can help you
09:30-12:30 and 13:30-17:00
Do I need to make an appointment?
Usually you will be able to come by the office and ask your queries at any point during our opening hours. If you have specific questions or concerns that you would like to discuss it may be idea for you to call or email prior to coming to the office so that we can be sure that the most relevant member of staff is available to help you.
Who to talk to
Each member of the postgraduate office team is available to help and provide advice on all aspects of postgraduate administration in the School.
However, they do specialize in particular areas as detailed below:
School Postgraduate Administration and PhD programmes
MSc programmes - Psychology and Linguistic & English Language
|MSc programmes - Philosophy and Online programmes||Becky Verdon|
|General queries||Irene Rodriguez Merlos|
Dr Mits Ota (Postgraduate Director)
Dr Rob McIntosh (Deputy Postgraduate Director)
How we can help you
The Postgraduate Office can:
- provide advice on programmes of study;
- provide advice on regulations and procedures;
- advise on further applications for postgraduate study within the School;
- provide standard letters showing student status;
- help and advise students who have or may have special circumstances;
- help with other general enquiries relating to postgraduate study.
The postgraduate office can also help with queries from prospective students.