Student Support Office
Contact information and how we can help
- School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Support Office team are currently working remotely and so are not available via the office telephone. If you would like to talk to a member of the team, please email us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Undergraduate student support officers
The Undergraduate Student Support Officers are here all year round to offer you advice and support.
Out-of-hours student support
Students who experience a crisis outside normal working hours can contact the University for support through the University Security 24/7 contact number 0131 650 2257.
For more information about other out of hours services, you can visit the out-of-hours student support webpage.
Who we are
The student support and experience office delivers on all aspects of student support and improving the student experience.
How we can help
We are your go-to team for anything and everything. If we don't have the answer, we can help you find it! Get support with:
- Special Circumstances applications
- Degree transfers and progression
- Absences, Interruptions of Study and withdrawal
- Information on University support services
- University procedures and regulations
- Programme representatives and Student-Staff Liasion Commitees
- Peer Support
- Welcome Week