Student-Staff Liaison Committees and the School Council
Philosophy Student-Staff Liaison Committee
The Philosophy Student-Staff Liaison Committee (SSLC) meets twice per semester to discuss matters relating to teaching and assessment.
Participating staff in 2018/2019
- Dr David Levy (Exams Convener)
- Professor Pauline Phemister
- Dr Bryan Pickel (Undergraduate Teaching Director and SSLC Convener)
- Dr Debbie Roberts
- Dr Brian Rabern
- Dr Alasdair Richmond
- Dr Guy Fletcher
- Dr Nick Treanor (Head of Philosophy)
Student representatives in 2018/2019
If you have issues that you wish your representatives to raise, please contact them via the email links below.
- Year 1: Cristina Samuel and Andrea Gimeno Solaz
- Year 2: Jose Luis Nera and Siena Wotherspoon
- Year 3: Ruby Sullivan and Rebecca Joyce
- Year 4: Freya Gordon and Rebecca Phipps
Dates and locations of meetings
- Wednesday 17th October 2018, 1pm-2.30pm, Room 7.01, Dugald Stewart Building, 3 Charles Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AD
Wednesday 21st November 2018, 1pm-2.30pm, Room 7.01, Dugald Stewart Building, 3 Charles Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AD
- Wednesday 13th February 2019, 12.00-1.30pm, Room 7.01, Dugald Stewart Building, 3 Charles Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AD
- Wednesday 20th March 2019, 12.30-2pm, Room G32, 7 George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9JZ.