Contact information and how we can help you
- School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences
Dugald Stewart Building
Monday to Friday:
9.30 am to 12.30 pm
1.30 pm to 5.00 pm
We are working in the office on a rota basis due to distancing regulations.
If you would like to talk to a member of the team, please email us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Who to talk to
Each member of the postgraduate office team is available to help and provide advice on all aspects of postgraduate administration in the School.
However, they do specialize in particular areas as detailed below:
School Postgraduate Administration and PhD programmes
MSc programmes - Psychology and Linguistics & English Language
|MSc programmes - Philosophy and Online programmes||Becky Verdon|
|PhD programmes||Henry Barnett|
Professor Mits Ota (Postgraduate Director)
Dr Alistair Isaac (Deputy Postgraduate Director)
How we can help you
The Postgraduate Office can:
- provide advice on programmes of study;
- provide advice on regulations and procedures;
- advise on further applications for postgraduate study within the School;
- provide standard letters showing student status;
- help and advise students who have or may have special circumstances;
- help with other general enquiries relating to postgraduate study.
The postgraduate office can also help with queries from prospective students.
Log in to Learn to access the PPLS Postgrad Hub for further information and announcements. You can access Learn through your MyEd.