Course options and timetables
Choosing courses and putting your timetable together
Degree Programme Tables (DPT)
Your MSc programme will normally consist of compulsory and optional courses.
Information about available course options is available at the University's Degree Programme Tables (DPT).
Your course choices will need to be approved by your programme director.
- MSc Applied Linguistics
- MSc Cognition in Science and Society
- MSc Developmental Linguistics
- MSc English Language
- MSc Evolution of Language & Cognition
- MSc Linguistics
- MSc Phonetics
- MSc Psychology of Language
- MSc Speech & Language Processing
This tool gives you an idea of how your programme timetable could look.
Path does not enrol you on any courses.