Research that is changing our world and shaping a better future
World-leading research carried out in the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences has wide-ranging impact on society, whether working with local communities, advising government or influencing international business practices.
Our work makes a difference to policy, professional practice, business performance and the wellbeing of communities and cultures.
You can explore examples of how we impact the world via this series of videos and case studies, organised under eight broad themes:
- health and wellbeing
- social justice and education
- energy and environment
- business, finance and economy
- arts and cultures
- public services, legislation and policy
- organisational change and wealth creation
- understanding the world in the widest sense