We provide flexible, tailored support for all our online learning students.
Our online support services include:
- Access to IT helpline services and technical support
- Access to extensive journal archives and library catalogues
- English language support, including proofreading services and resources from our English Language Education department.
- Academic and personal development resources from our Institute for Academic Development
- Access to online resources and personal support by email or phone from our Careers Service
- Skype or email discussions with the Student Disability Service related to your disability or dyslexia
- Email-based counselling sessions delivered by the Counselling Service
Student representation for distance learners
Effective student representation is a vital part of the University’s quality assurance. Learn about the support available for Online Distance Learning Student Reps, reason for becoming a Student Rep, and how to go about it, on our Students website.
Student representation for distance learners - Students site