There are two ways to get in touch with the Immigration team, should you have any immigration queries.
Read the immigration guide
Make sure you check our full immigration guide - this answers many questions applicants have about their Tier 4 visa.
Send us an enquiry
If you have a question about UK student visas, please complete our enquiry form.
Book an appointment
If you need to see an Adviser in person, then please book an appointment online.
We offer appointments and services at two locations:
Edinburgh Global, Central Campus
Monday and Wednesday, 14.00 – 16.00
Tuesday and Thursday, 10.00 – 12.00
King’s Buildings House
Friday, 10.00 – 13.00 (during term-time only)
Services offered at appointments
Appointments at Edinburgh Global and King’s Buildings House are for:
- General welfare enquiries
- Enquiries about UK visa applications
- Advice about immigration options for work during or after study
- Consequences of changes to your circumstances or studies
- Lost passport/visa/Biometric Residence Permit
- Visa refusals
We can also check your supporting documents for an application in the following visa categories:
- Tier-4 General (and dependants)
- Replacement BRP
- Transfer of Conditions
We can only check and send applications for the following visa categories in appointments at Edinburgh Global:
- Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme (and dependants)
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur (and dependants)
This service is only available from Edinburgh Global.
Our service provides lots of support and guidance for moving to the UK, adjusting to the culture, getting settled, and events and activities for international students and their families.