Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for staff and students

Travel advice

Guidance on government travel restrictions, University travel and fieldwork.

Travel within the UK and Common Travel Area

Guidance for travel between Scotland and the Common Travel Area (England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man).

International travel to the UK

What you will need to do if you are travelling to Edinburgh from overseas.

Travel as part of fieldtrips and placements

Information and guidance on UK-based and overseas fieldtrips and placements.

Travelling on University business

Business travel may progress subject to full risk assessment/approval processes.