General advice and support for all students and staff on testing, vaccinations and self-isolation.
What to do if you think you or someone else might have Covid-19.
Key information and what you will need to do if you think you, or someone else, may have Covid-19.
Testing for Covid-19.
Information about the Covid-19 vaccination programme.
Reporting and self-isolation advice
Please let the University know if you need to self-isolate.
- GOV.UK information on Covid-19: what you need to do
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice
- Scottish Government Student Information website
- NHS website: Covid-19
- World Health Organisation (WHO): Covid-19
- City of Edinburgh Council: Covid-19 updates
- Health Protection Scotland Covid-19
- Universities UK Covid-19
- TravelHealthPro website
- British Deaf Association (BDA) Covid-19 updates in British Sign Language (BSL)