Health, safety and travel
General advice and support for all students and staff including information on University services, health and self-isolation, travel and official resources.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our entire University community is our highest priority. The FAQs below provide useful information on health, safety and travel, and there are more specific FAQs available for current students, staff and prospective students including wellbeing advice and resources.
As this is a rapidly changing situation, these pages are being updated daily and you can find a summary of the daily updates on our Covid-19 homepage.
If you are looking for general information on the Novel coronavirus (Covid-19), please visit the NHS Inform website.
Management of Covid-19 cases
Safe return to our Estate
Travel, fieldwork and outdoor teaching
University advice and support
Covid-19 reporting (Staff)
Covid-19 Test Centres
- GOV.UK information on Covid-19: what you need to do
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice
- Scottish Government Student Information website
- NHS website: Covid-19
- World Health Organisation (WHO): Covid-19
- City of Edinburgh Council: Covid-19 updates
- Health Protection Scotland Covid-19
- Universities UK Covid-19
- TravelHealthPro website
- British Deaf Association (BDA) Covid-19 updates in British Sign Language (BSL)