Health, safety and travel
General advice and support for all students and staff including information on University services, health and self-isolation, travel and official resources.
Cases of Covid-19
What to do if you think you, or someone else, might have Covid-19.
Hygiene and safety measures
How to protect yourself and others, including on-campus safety measures and information for those with shielding status.
Guidance on government travel restrictions, University travel and fieldwork.
Testing for Covid-19.
Covid-19 reporting (staff)
Guidance for staff who are required to self-isolating and/or have tested positive for Covid-19.
Self-isolation support (students)
Guidance, advice and support for students self-isolating.
Intention to travel (students)
Students who need to return to Edinburgh for a specific reason can complete the Intention to Travel form to receive confirmation that your reason for travel is legitimate.
Information about the Covid-19 vaccination programme.
- GOV.UK information on Covid-19: what you need to do
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice
- Scottish Government Student Information website
- NHS website: Covid-19
- World Health Organisation (WHO): Covid-19
- City of Edinburgh Council: Covid-19 updates
- Health Protection Scotland Covid-19
- Universities UK Covid-19
- TravelHealthPro website
- British Deaf Association (BDA) Covid-19 updates in British Sign Language (BSL)