Our winter graduation ceremonies take place between Tuesday 24 and Friday 27 November, 2015.
Madeleine Rees, Secretary General of the Women’s International League of Peace and Freedom and Magnus MacFarlane-Barrow, founder and CEO of the Mary's Meals charity are among those receiving honorary awards.
Full details of all our winter graduation ceremonies are available on our Student Administration website.
Our graduation ceremonies will be streamed live on this page.
The live stream will become available 5 minutes before each graduation ceremony begins.
Official University gifts are available from our Visitor Centre and online gift shop.
Find the Visitor Centre on our campus map
Professor John Kay
On Tuesday 24 November honorary degrees will be awarded to:
- Professor John Kay, Visiting Professor Oxford and LSE, columnist for Financial Times
Professor Sir Anthony Bottoms, Madeleine Rees and John Renwick McAslan
On Wednesday 25 November an honorary degree will be awarded to:
- Professor Sir Anthony Bottoms, Emeritus Wolfson Professor of Criminology, Cambridge
- Ms Madeleine Rees, Secretary General, Women’s International League of Peace and Freedom
- Mr John Renwick McAslan, architect and Executive Chairman of John McAslan & Partners
Magnus MacFarlane Barrow
On Friday 27 November honorary degrees will be awarded to:
- Mr Magnus MacFarlane-Barrow, Founder and CEO of Mary's Meals
Full list of honorary graduates
The full list of honorary graduates can be found on our Student Administration website.
10% discount on postgraduate fees for graduates