Guidance on how to apply.
When applying for this studentship, please follow these guidelines:
Please note that the online application system does not have a 4 year PhD option, so all applicants should choose PhD (full time) 3 years or the part time option if this suits.
- Before clicking the “apply” button, applicants should select their start date as September 2023.
- In the research proposal section, applicants should specify which projects they are interested in, this is to help us organise the interview panels; please note that candidates should only submit one application.
- Applicants should enter details of 2 academic referees to support their application and should ensure they select “yes” in the email reference request section.
- You do not need to provide a research proposal, instead please upload a copy of your CV under "research proposal" as well as any undergraduate/postgraduate degree certificates/transcripts and English language certificates where applicable.
- Please also include a brief (max 1 page) document describing your motivation for applying for this studentship. This can be included in your CV.
Any other queries regarding the application process should be sent to email@example.com
How to Apply:
- Click the following link to apply for this studentship:
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO THE UoE DEGREE FINDER; ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA THE GENETICS AND MOLECULAR MEDICINE LINK, AS ALL MRC HUMAN GENETICS UNIT SCHOLARSHIPS ARE FIELDED VIA THIS ROUTE.