Institutes and Centres
The Deanery is arranged into two Institutes, each with a number of research Centres.
Research is generally undertaken in interdisciplinary centres, which bring together researchers around broad themes and sit within the Deanery's two Institutes.
Institute of Genetics and Cancer
The Institute of Genetics and Cancer comprises the:
- Medical Research Council Human Genetics Unit
- Centre for Genomic and Experimental Medicine
- Cancer Research UK Edinburgh Centre.
The Usher Institute comprises the:
- Centre for Biomedicine, Self and Society
- Centre for Global Health
- Centre for Medical Informatics
- Centre for Population Health Sciences
- Edinburgh Clinical Trials Unit (ECTU).